Accounting the PaperLess Way
Pentyme has been appointed as a partner by PaperLess Europe – developers of their PaperLess Document Archiving System which integrates with Sage 50 and Sage 200.
This Pan European system allows users to scan incoming purchase invoices in batches and, using optical character recognition, post them automatically to the Sage 50 or Sage 200 purchase ledger accounts complete with appropriate nominal analysis. Using the built in workflow tools invoices can then be authorised by the relevant staff without the need to send copies of the actual documents. Finally the images can be viewed/retrieved by clicking the “paperless” button on the supplier record in the Sage system.
The PaperLess system can be fully implemented in a matter of days and there is “lite” version available for Sage 50 which starts from as little as £600. The system’s main attributes are:
- Powerful search functions
- Efficient document approval
- Fast implementation and integration
- Non-accounting document archiving
- Post and view all transactions
- Secure remote access
- Comprehensive user rights
- Automatic invoice recognition
- Manages all types of documents
Please contact us to find out more about this article.